Host an event or submit an idea
Have an idea for an event you would like to host or have the Harvard Club of Georgia host?
The Harvard Club of Georgia welcomes its members to submit concepts for events. Events take many forms. Lectures, dinners, visits to local institutions and sporting events are all examples of past get-togethers. If you have an idea for an event, complete the fields in this form to the best of your abilities. A member of the Harvard Club Board will get in touch to help you refine and post the event for others.
Key Contact Information: Who is submitting the event / will act as the key contact?
Event Information: About the event itself
- Title for the event - something catchy and descriptive
- Description - Please explain what it is, and who might be interested
- Anticipated Duration
- Registration deadline
- Participant limit
- Who can attend? Members only, or anyone?
- Expected costs
- How much to charge
- Submit your event idea to Dave Crusoe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The “program review team” will receive the information and expedite
- A designated individual will contact the Key Contact to finalize details
- The same individual will then forward information to club administrator