Dear fellow Harvard alumni,
It is our pleasure to serve as Co-Presidents of the Harvard Club of Georgia. We are grateful for Nicolai Schwarzkopf's leadership over the past two years and are eager to continue to build upon all the work he has done for the club.
When we think about the Harvard Club of Georgia, we think about a place where alumni can gather, regardless of your Harvard school affiliation, to fellowship, learn from, and mentor each other. We want the Harvard Club of Georgia to be a place where you see familiar faces and know that you are supported in your personal and professional endeavors. We want to provide a community that is forward thinking and provides an opportunity to capture the knowledge of our members who are truly impacting the world in a positive way.
Our goal is to help connect Georgia Harvard alumni and steward meaningful relationships along the way.
We will continue to have our annual and recurring signature events like:
- The Sunday Supper Series and Book Club
- Monthly Race Working Group
- Annual Dinner
- Summer Picnic
- Prospective Harvard College Interviewing
- Co-sponsored events with the HBS Club of Atlanta and other Atlanta-based groups
- Happy Hours and other socials
As we embark upon this new year with the Club, you can expect:
- More consistent communications in monthly newsletters that highlight ways that you can get involved with the club
- More structure to our organization
- Mentorship opportunities, so we can share our professional knowledge among our members
The Club would not be possible without your involvement. Thank you for your continued support. If you would like to join the Harvard Club of Georgia as a member, click here.
Thank you again. It is our pleasure to serve.
Brian Hooper (HLS ’03)
Tevie Monk Givens (HBS ‘12)